20" Pencil Barrel With FSB
This 20" Rifle Length Barrel is the perfect addition for your AR15 build. Crafted to mil-spec standards from 4150 ChromeMoly Vanadium with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish, this barrel provides time tested precision and accuracy in a lightweight package.
This barrel is HP and MPI tested and includes a pinned "F" marked FSB.
(DOES NOT INCLUDE Front Sight Post)
- Weight: 1000g
- Uses standard rifle length gas tube (15 1/8")
- (1) Barrel
- (1) FSB (installed, pinned)
- (1) Triangular end cap
- (1) Barrel nut
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.75" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 1/2"-28 threads
- Standard bolt carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
- .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm NATO ammo
You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. To break it in, simply
- Shoot 25-40 rounds
- Clean the bore
- Inspect the gas block to ensure it is still attached securely. Inspect the Bolt for unusual signs of wear.
- Repeat the above steps four more times.
|Product Weight (grams)||1003|
|Brand||True North Arms (TNA)|
|Cartridge compatibility||.223 Remington, 5.56×45mm NATO|
|For Receiver Pattern||AR-15|
|Gas system length||Rifle-Length|
|Gas Block Diameter||0.625"|
|End Cap Shape||Triangular|