Aluminum Vertical Foregrip With Flashlight
This is a nice and solid feeling foregrip, the last one you'll ever need to buy. It has a nicely integrated light with convenient rubberized on/off push button type switch.
This grip is very meaty, and solid. Built like a tank, if a tank was a foregrip. When not attached to the gun would make a handy impact tool or a bitchin' handle for a tactical coffee mug.
Knurled body for secure grip with or without gloves.
- "Crenellated bezel" -- a fancy term which means it has pointy things around the shine-hole
- 180 Lumen output
- Annodized 6061 Aluminium construction
- Water and shock resistant
- Rubber o-rings and button cover to provide weather resistance
- Handle is a meaty 36mm in diameter
- Flashlight lens is 23mm in diameter
- Toggle on-off push button switch on the back side
- Bright CREE LED bulb assembly can be upgraded with Surefire or similar
- Uses two CR123 batteries, not included
- Weight: 345g with batteries (not included) installed
- Dimensions: 72 x 36 x 125mm (L x W x H) (thumb nut adds another 12mm to width)
- One rail mounted foregrip and flashlight
- All standard Picatinny/weaver rails
Tools required: None, all you need is your fingers + two CR123 batteries
Installation notes: This is pretty straight forward, light mounts pointing away for you