- NiceWas looking for a fair priced ambit mag release for a while, taken a chance with this one and i do not regret it. Found the spring to be little weaker then normal. Before i had a chance to install the release or to complain about the problem TNA had emailed me about the issue and had the stiffer replacement spring coming for free. Its nice when companies back up their products.
- Affordable AMBI ReleaseHaving an ambidextrous safety and charge handle are great, but it fails to provide the full experience without this latch. It works great and fits well in NEA lowers.
- Looks good works goodNo issues on the install works smooth, have a Norgon on another AR fit & finish is better but cost 2x +. I will get another i LOVE having ambi mag release
Ambi Mag Catch
Not just for lefties, this upgrade opens up many options for a right-handed shooter, for example tactical mag changes while keeping the trigger finger in place.
- A must-have for lefties
- Simply press on the ridged area to make the mag drop
- Very easy to install (like a normal magazine catch)
- Weight: 13g
- (1) Ambi magazine release
- All Mil-Spec lowers
- All Mil-Spec magazines and vice blocks
- All Mil-Spec mag release buttons (including magpul)
Tools required: None
Installation notes:To install these things properly you need to push the mag release button past the surface of the lower receiver. I just start the threads then pull this catch back out of the receiver to bury the button during tightening. If the mag catch sometimes falls down and jams, this part is NOT threaded on deep enough.The threaded portion face should be flush with the button face on the other side.