Anderson 10.5" 5.56×45 M4 Barrel
Made in 'Merica by our good friends at Anderson machine.
Another solid Anderson product. quite simply a 10.5" barrel
- Chamber: 5.56×45 NATO
- 1:7" twist rate
- For 0.75" gas blocks
- 1/2"-28 muzzle threads
- Phosphate finish
- Button rifled
- Uses a 9.75" Carbine gas tube
- Length: 10.5"
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 550g
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.75" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 1/2"-28 threads
- Standard bolt carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
- .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm NATO ammo
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. To break it in, simply
- Shoot 25-40 rounds
- Clean the bore
- Inspect the gas block to ensure it is still attached securely. Inspect the Bolt for unusual signs of wear.
- Repeat the above steps four more times.
MFG part number
UPC: 640901512587SKU: AM-04-10.5-M4
|Gas system length||Carbine|