Anderson 16” .308 1:10" Heavy Barrel
Made in 'Merica by our good friends at Anderson machine. It's got a smooth phosphate finish. A great value, very nice barrel for the price.
- 0.308, 7.62x51 calibre
- 1:10" twist rate
- For 0.75" gas blocks
- 5/8"-24 muzzle threads
- Phosphate finish
- Button rifled
- Uses a .308 Midlength gas tube
- For DPMS-style AR-308s
- Length: 16"
- Heavy profile
- Anderson model # AM-04-16-308
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1160g
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-10,stripped uppers
- 0.75" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 5/8"-24 muzzle threads
- .308 Bolt carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
- 0.308 or 7.62x51 ammo
NOT Compatible with:
- AR-15, M16 uppers
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. To break it in, simply
- Shoot 25-40 rounds
- Clean the bore
- Inspect the gas block to ensure it is still attached securely. Inspect the Bolt for unusual signs of wear.
- Repeat the above steps four more times.
|Product Weight (grams)||1160|
|Gas system length||Armalite AR-10 Midlength|
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|