Anderson 16" 5.56/.223 M4 Barrel, Chrome-Lined
Made in Merica by our good friends at Anderson machine, this barrel has very good accuracy even with cheap Tulammo. If you want to build a standard M4 style carbine, you won't find a better value.
Yes Virginia it's got a chrome-lined bore!
- Chamber: 5.56
- 1:7" twist rate
- For .750" gas blocks
- Made from 4150 chromoly vanadium steel
- 1/2"-28 muzzle threads
- Parkerized finish
- Button Rifling
- Chrome bore
- Requires a 9.75" Carbine-Length gas tube
- 0.068" gas port
- M4 exterior profile with grenade launcher notch
- Made in the USA
- Anderson model # B2-K004-A005
- Length: 16"
- Weight: 835g
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.750" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 1/2"-28 muzzle threads
- Standard bolt carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. To break it in, simply
- Shoot 25-40 rounds
- Clean the bore
- Inspect the gas block to ensure it is still attached securely. Inspect the Bolt for unusual signs of wear.
- Repeat the above steps four more times.
Specifications (all models)
|Gas system length||Carbine|