Anderson 16" 7.62×39 Heavy Barrel
Made in 'Merica by our good friends at Anderson machine. These babies have a high level of craftsmanship, great fit and finish. And the accuracy is worthy of a scope, not just a red dot.
- Chamber: 7.62×39
- 1:10" twist rate
- 5/8"-24 muzzle threads
- Uses a 0.75" gas block
- Phosphate finish
- Button rifled
- M4 feedramps
- 4150 steel
- Uses a 9.75" Carbine gas tube
- Length: 16"
- Heavy profile
- Anderson model # AM-04-16HBAR-7.62X39
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1053g
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.75" gas blocks
- Muzzle devices with 5/8"-24 muzzle threads
- Bolt carrier groups with a 7.62 bolt (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
- 7.62 x 39 ammo
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. How to break in your new barrel:
- Clean the bore thoroughly before firing for the first time.
- Fire 5 rounds, then clean the bore.
- Repeat step #2 three more times.
- Check that the gas block is still securely fastened.
- Inspect the bolt for signs of wear.
- Check that your handguard is still nice and tight
- Fire 25 rounds, the clean the bore.
- Repeat step #7 three more times.
Specifications (all models)
|Gas system length||Carbine|
|Gas Block Diameter||0.750"|