Anderson 24" 6.8 SPC Heavy Fluted Barrel, Stainless
The 24″ 6.8 SPC Heavy Fluted barrel is the perfect barrel to start your next build. Made from 416R Stainless Steel with a CNC Machine Polished finish. Featuring a rifle-length gas system with a .936″ gas port and a 1:10 twist, this barrel provides top accuracy and precision for your 6.8 SPC build.
- Chamber: 6.8SPC
- 1:10" twist rate
- For 0.936" gas blocks
- No muzzle threads
- Target crown
- 416R stainless steel
- Button rifled
- Uses a 15.125" RIfle-Length Gas Tube
- Length: 24"
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1885g
- One barrel with Barrel Extension pre-installed
- AR-15, M16 stripped uppers
- 0.936" gas blocks
- No muzzle devices
- Special 6.8 SPC bolts in normal carrier groups (you need to verify headspace to be safe)
- Mil-spec barrel nuts (OEM and free-float grip nuts)
- 6.8 SPC ammo
Installation notes: You will need a gas tube of the correct length. Besides that, Youtube is your friend, and it is highly recommended to check the headspace.
These barrels should be broken in. Doing so will help your barrel perform consistently over its lifespan. To break it in, simply
- Shoot 25-40 rounds
- Clean the bore
- Inspect the gas block to ensure it is still attached securely. Inspect the Bolt for unusual signs of wear.
- Repeat the above steps four more times.
MFG part number: AM-04-24-6.8-SSFL
|Gas system length||Rifle-Length|
|Chamber||6.8 SPC II|