- Stripped Anderson UpperPurchased a stripped Anderson upper with the required parts and assembled it from scratch (no issues), it will eventually be combined with an Anderson lower. This solid component was both affordable and of excellent quality. Thank you TNA!
- Top Notch ProductMade by Brass Aluminum Forging (same company that makes them for Colt, BCM, etc) and beautifully machined by Anderson, this upper fit perfectly to an Armalite and a Colt lower receivers (actually fit tighter than the original Colt upper). Very impressed by Anderson, a quality product.
- Amazing quality at a good price!The Anderson A3 upper is the proof that you can get high quality for a low price. Bought this upper for a new built I am doing and I couldn't find any flaws on it. everything is well within spec and good tight fit on my lower receiver. Perfect!
Anderson A3 Flat-Top Upper, Stripped
We are proud to present you with a sweet stripped upper from our friends in the USA. Not much to say besides they are great quality with lots of positive reviews.
- M4 feedramps
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- Hard anodized finish
- No laser marks on the rail, but that shouldn't matter unless you're frequently removing your optic
- Forged at Cerro Forge or Brass Aluminium Forging LLC then finished by Anderson
- Weight: 201g
- (1) Stripped upper
Not included but required:
- (1) Forward Assist
- (1) Dust Cover kit
- Barrel, BCG, charging handle etc
- All AR-15 barrel choices with M4 feedramp barrel extensions
- All mil-spec charging handles
- All mil-spec forward assist
- All mil-spec dust covers
- All mil-spec bolt carrier groups (full auto and semi)
- All mil-spec barrel nuts and thus foregrips
- All picatinny accessories
Tools required: Armourers wrench, vice block, barrel nut grease and torque wrench will help. Check out our Upper Parts Kit to finish this thing off
Installation notes: This can be customized into just about anything, just don't use it with standard feed ramp barrels/barrel extensions as jamming can occur.
Specifications (all models)
|Product Weight (grams)||201|