Anderson Complete Lower Receiver
A shortcut to building the AR-15 of your dreams. The lower half of the gun has been assembled for you, so all you have to do is build the Upper Receiver to your desires, or slam on any complete upper off the shelf.
Anderson rifles and parts are known for consistently good quality at reasonable prices. Don’t overpay for a lower receiver with a fancy logo, use the money saved elsewhere on your build like your barrel or optic.
- CNC'd to mil-spec dimensions
- Open-style trigger guard
- Standard M4 grip comes installed
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- Marked "multi-cal"
- Anderson Lower Parts Kit (installed)
- Six-position Buttstock and Buffer Tube Kit (already installed)
- Weight: 925g
- (1) Completely Assembled Lower Receiver with Lower Parts Kit, Buffer Tube, and Buttstock Assembly
- (1) Tingly feeling in your right or left index finger
Not included but required:
- (1) Complete Upper or all the parts to build same
You need to send us some info before we can ship:
- Your PAL number
- Date of birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
- Whether the purpose is for target shooting or a collector
- Your gun club
- Your birth city
- All AR-15 Uppers
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, vice block, barrel nut grease and torque wrench will help if you're building an upper. Otherwise you can just slam on a complete upper.
Installation notes: This can be customized into just about anything, just make sure your barrel has M4 barrel extensions as jamming can occur.
Manufacturer's part number: ANDERSON-COMPLETE-LOWER
|New from date||May 10, 2017|