Very nice additionBetter than I hoped for. Super easy to install, don't have to worry about springs sitting in the grooves, and looks pretty cool too.
Good insuranceMy rifle didn't need them but I figured why not. Looks cool too.
Buy this with your TriggerTech trigger groupThe anti-rotation pin set will secure your drop-in trigger preventing the pins from walking out.
Buy this and be happy!
Anti-Rotation Trigger/Hammer Pin Set
These pins are for those of us who suffer from walking pin or rotating pin syndrome. That is your hammer/trigger pins move out of position or rotate while shooting. These pins have threaded holes in the ends where you will install a screw to make it impossible for the pins to rotate nor walk through the receiver.
- Direct drop-in replacement for your hammer/trigger pins
- Installs in a few minutes
- Tools included
- Coloured versions: only the dog-bones change colour, everything else stays black
- (1) Torx keys
- (2) Pins
- (4) Screws
- (2) Rotation bars
- (1) Starter/drift pin to make installation easy
- All lowers and trigger groups with the small (0.154") trigger/hammer pins
Tools required: Included torx keys
Installation notes: Simply swap in theses new pins and install the screws so they can't rotate or walk out. One might consider a drop of threadlock juice like Loctite. You need to use both hex keys to prevent pin rotation while tightening.