- Upgrade over the 6061This is a "harder" version of the basic charging handle that should last you years. It has a perfect fit, excellent finish and does everything it's designed to do. I do like the 7075 over the 6061 as it is a little tougher. Excellent!
- Basic and great.Basic charging handle. Quality of the fit and finish was very good.
- AwesomePerfect charging handle , work as is suppose to !!!
AR-15 Charging Handle, Complete (7075-T6 aluminum)
This is a mil-spec charging handle assembly. They drop right in just as you'd expect.
While 6061 aluminum is a great value and works for most folks, 7075 aluminum can handle the toughest AR-15 usage scenario. The Utimate Tensile Strength is about twice that of 6061 and the Rockwell hardness is about 53 compared to 6061's only 40ish. For you that means the handle is nearly indestructible no matter how much you beat it up, and the contact surfaces will hold together much longer before wearing out.
- Black anodized finish
- 7075-T6 construction
- Complete assembly included
- Weight: 32g
- Replace or upgrade your existing charging handle
- All AR-15/M16 uppers
- All AR-15/M16 bolt carriers
No tools required