AR-15 Folding Stock Adapter
This is a great alternative to some other pricey American made folding stock adapters. This however is American made and does all the same great stuff. Facilitates the bolt carrier to pass through as it needs to and works with your favorite buffer tube/ stock combo (mil-spec or commercial). The big difference between this and the competitor is the standoff. The competitor hinge directly replaces the rifles end plate and needs a proprietary tightening tool. This unit has a stand off which allows for the thin castle nut be be used with your standard armoureres wrench. Since you've got 2 castle nuts you can stake both in place to prevent loosening.
- Allows folding stock
- CNC made from B 390 aluminum and 1045steel components
- Blackened finish
- A good deal more cost effective than the competitor
- 3 1/16 "
- DON'T FIRE THE GUN IN THE FOLDED POSITION THIS WILL END YOUR DAY IMMEDIATELY AND FU$K UP LOTS FOR STUFF
- (1) Hinge
- (1) Bolt carrier extender
- (2) castle nuts (1 thick 1 thin)
- New buffer retainer and retainer spring
- A2 carbine, M4, M16 and AR15 lowers.
- Mil-Spec and comercial spec buffer tubes (threads are the same)
- Direct impingement and gas piston systems
Tools required: Armorers tool, hex keys (optional but really helpful)
Installation notes: Not that much differed than installing a normal buffer tube Tighten the castle nuts to about 37 foot pounds.