- Excellent Rail Add-ons!I got these to install on my slim keymod handguard so I could attach a foregrip. They work fantastic, feel very solid and are great value!
You get two of these for attaching anywhere and the mounting hardware seems to be very good also. Very happy with these!
- Quite decentThe rails are A-OK and will fit any picitanny attachments as you would expect. The hex heads though stripped very easily and came loose after a couple hundred rounds. I would highly reccomend using some loctite on them if you know the rail section will be "permanent".
It's quite the conundrum as its tempting to increase torque on the screws to keep them from coming lose, but doing so will result in the heads getting stripped.
Despite all that though, the price is good and I will most likely be purchasing another smaller rail section in the future."
Not sure if this is still the case, but when I purchased them, I got two rail segments, and two sets of mounting hardware.
- as advertisedBought the Picatinny Rails to go on my slim keymod handguard for the bi-pod.
Fitted quickly, but will probably use Loctite to secure it after a quick test.
Nice finish, looks great.
I only received one, so the other reviewers were lucky.
Basic Picatinny Rail Segments for Keymod Handguards
These are extra keymod / Picatinny rail segments for our free-float keymod handguards. Add these if you need more accessories or toys on there. Can be cut shorter if needed.
These are 'Basic' quality the anodizing is sometimes slightly discoloured or has chipped edges from transit (cleans up with a sharpie just fine). If you want something really showroom quality check out the Premium version of these rails. Though the Basic version still gets the job done.
- Picatinny rail segment for a keymod grip
- Black anodized aluminum
- 5, 7, 9, or 13 Picatinny slots
- Weight: 60g per rail
- Dimensions: (Length varies) x 21 x 10 mm (L x W x H)
- (1) Picatinny/weaver rail segment
- (1) set of Keymod attachment screws (likely blues steel)
- Our keymod rails
- Most other keymod rails
- All weaver and Picatinny accessories can be attached to the Picatinny side
Tool required: 2.5mm hex key