- I like itI installed it without issue and it improved the overall ergonomics of my AR.
- Decent Quality - Easy InstallDecent quality and easy to install.
Literally remove original grip, fasten this one in place with the supplied bolt (make sure you don't forget the safety spring).
I didn't have to make any modifications on my S&W M&P15 like stated in the other review.
Has a neat little storage compartment in the grip which will be perfect for an extra red dot battery.
- Needed modificationit feels good in you hand and the trap door is handy but I had to create a new hole to mount the grip so if you don't mind the modification its a okay choice though i would not buy another
Beaver Tail Grip
So the A2 standard grip isn't doing it for you anymore. This could be because you're got big meaty hands, shoot with gloves or would rather some rest for the webbing between your thumb and index finger. What ever the reason, this is a solid option for you
- Hard rubber (like plastic almost)
- Feels more comfortable than a standard grip
- Not spongy or tacky
- Finger grooves
- Improved palm swell
- (1) New pistol grip
- All Mil-Spec lowers
- Most Human hands (left and right)
Tools required: Screw driver
Installation notes: Don't forget the lock washer and grip grew. Our upgraded hex key grip screws are rally nice to install.