- Mil spec bufferIt’s a buffer. It’s mil spec. And I read a review that some aftermarket stocks won’t completely close up cause the threads are not turned down all the way. Mine does so I’m not sure if it’s just certain ones or what but I don’t care, this thing is well built and quality machining. Great for builds and replacement!
- Nice tube but...The machining and finish on these is very nice BUT as another reviewer stated, the threads are not turned down and as a result, many aftermarket stocks cannot be completely collapsed. I have two of these tubes on two different rifles and tried them with one MOE stock and two different MOE SL-K stocks with the same result. As stated, very nice finish but you may encounter some stock fitment issues.
- CNA Buffer TubeThe last 1/4" of threads are not turned down on this buffer tube, this prevents the stock from fully collapsing as the the threads are cut too far back. My MOE Stock can only use 5 of the 6 positions due to the raised threads.
Buffer Tube for Adjustable Buttstocks (Canadian National Arms) (Mil-Spec) V2
This spare buffer tube can be handy if you are doing a repair or if you want to build up a kit from aftermarket parts. It has 6 position notches to meet the needs of different-sized shooters in a variety of shooting positions. This is ready to install on any AR-15 lower so long as the threads are in spec. These are Mil-spec (1.15" diameter) not Commercial.
- Mil-spec tube size
- Polished interior for super-smooth action
- 6-position stock (unless pistol version)
- Milled slot for End Plate tab to prevent rotation
- V2 has machined threads so that Magpul stocks can close on the shortest length.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 103g
- (1) Buffer tube
- Standard spec AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Works with plastic, aluminum and other metal lowers
- Mil-spec aftermarket buttstocks
Tools required: Armourer's Wrench required for tightening the castle nut