AR-15 Armourer's Multi-Wrench (Hook End)
This specialized tool is designed to perform important screwing jobs when working on your AR-15. It can torque the following parts:
- Buttstock tube
- Buttstock castle nut
- Buttstock screws
- Barrel nut (both types: standard and free-float handguard style)
- Muzzle devices such as flash hiders and muzzle brakes
(If you don't need to work with barrel nuts, you might get away with using our Basic AR-15 Wrench)
There is a square hole for a 1/2" torque wrench (not included) to get the perfect amount of torque on your barrel nut (though many people use a calibrated wrist).
We also sell barrel nut grease to prevent thread seizing.
- Notch sizes: 0.68" and 0.74"
- Torque wrench hole: 1/2"
- Slotted screwdriver on the end
- Steel construction
- Weight: 550g
- Dimensions: 325 x 50 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- AR-15 armourer's multi-tool