- Great wrenchHave used it many times without any hiccups. Nice to have it all in one instead of having to have more than one ar tool
- Multiple Builds with no issuesWe have used this on several upper builds and haven't had an issue yet. Worked on multiple barrel buts and muzzle devices so far. Very solid.
- Great WrenchGets the job done. I prefer the wrench over the basic wrench when working on castle nuts - it's long and easier to hold.
AR-15 Armourer's Multi-Wrench (Hook End)
This specialized tool is designed to perform important screwing jobs when working on your AR-15. It can torque the following parts:
- Buttstock tube
- Buttstock castle nut
- Buttstock screws
- Barrel nut (both types: standard and free-float handguard style)
- Muzzle devices such as flash hiders and muzzle brakes
(If you don't need to work with barrel nuts, you might get away with using our Basic AR-15 Wrench)
There is a square hole for a 1/2" torque wrench (not included) to get the perfect amount of torque on your barrel nut (though many people use a calibrated wrist).
We also sell barrel nut grease to prevent thread seizing.
- Notch sizes: 0.68" and 0.74"
- Torque wrench hole: 1/2"
- Slotted screwdriver on the end
- Steel construction
- Weight: 550g
- Dimensions: 325 x 50 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
- AR-15 armourer's multi-tool