- GREATgreat wrench for tightening the castle nut.
- Worked fine tot tighten my castle nut, but the part to remove my flash hider was massively out of spec.Had to grind down a bunch of material to even get it to fit on a standard A2 birdcage.
AR-15 Basic Wrench
This is probably the most basic AR-15/M16 tool available. It will help you to make the simplest of changes like changing the muzzle device.
- Buffer tube
- Buffer tube's castle nut
- A1, A2 flash hider
Note that if you want to change/install a barrel, you will need our AR-15 Multi-Wrench
- Built-in notch lets you use a torque wrench if you like to be precise
- Steel construction with dipped plastic handle
- Weight: 141g
- Dimensions: 257 x 38 x 6 mm (L x W x H)
- Basic AR armourer's tool