- Excellent valueFor the home AR builder, a kit like this is more than necessary. It's essential. Kudos to Zach and TNA for the tremendous value. Looking to buy another kit soon!
- Can never have enoughSpare parts...need I say more? Never leave home without them. This kit is the most well rounded I have found online as it has pretty much everything you need to save the day.
AR-15 Lower Receiver Pin and Spring Kit
Everyone who shoots AR-15's will eventually want to rejuvenate their beast. These 17 pins and springs are the heart of the AR-15 platform and should be replaced every 10k rounds or 10 years or if things are running rough. This is the oil change for your AR-15.
- 17 common pieces
- Made in an ISO 9001:2008 factory
- Very similar to other commercial kits
- (1) Bolt catch plunger
- (1) Bolt catch roll pin
- (1) Bolt catch spring
- (1) Buffer retainer
- (1) Buffer retainer spring
- (1) Disconnector spring
- (1) Hammer spring
- (2) Hammer/trigger pin
- (2) Pivot/takedown pin detent
- (2) Pivot/takedown pin detent spring
- (1) Safety detent
- (1) Safety detent spring
- (1) Trigger spring
- (1) Trigger guard roll pin
- All AR-15 lowers
Tools required: Lower vice block, pin punches
Installation notes: You may not need to change out all these parts at once. Think of this kit as a "Save a Range Day" kit