This specialized tool is designed to perform important screwing jobs when working on your AR-15. It can torque the following parts:
- Buttstock tube
- Buttstock castle nut
- Barrel nut (both types: standard and free-float handguard style)
- Muzzle devices such as flash hiders and muzzle brakes
(If you don't need to work with barrel nuts, you might get away with using our Basic AR-15 Wrench)
This wrench is slightly nicer than other multi wrenches as the handle area is less busy and thus more comfy when in hand.
There is a square hole for a 1/2" torque wrench (not included) to get the perfect amount of torque on your barrel nut (though many people use a calibrated wrist).
We also sell barrel nut grease to prevent thread seizing.
We've discounted this a few bucks since the 1/2" torque wrench hole is a little loosey goosey but she still works.
- Notch sizes: 0.68" and 0.74"
- Torque wrench hole: 0.55" for a 1/2" torque wrench stud
- Steel construction
- Weight: 485g
- AR-15 armourer's multi-tool