- Works as advertisedAn simple, inexpensive bubble level. I have mine set up on the left side of my picatinny base so i can check my level and parallax adjustment in one glance. Works great for me!
- Save your money.Save yourself $20, these are garbage. Couldn't get it to level on a picitanny rail. I used other levels to verify where level was and couldn't get this to read close to level. I took it off rail and tossed it in the garbage.
- Excellent bubble levelerI bought 2 of the leveler, very happy with my purchase. Use it on my ar-15 picatinny and on my Savage . Perfect when trying to aline my scopes.
Bubble Level, Picatinny/Weaver Mount
This is a level attachment for your picatinny rail. Attach this directly to any rail segment to be confident that your rifle is sitting level. An angled firing position can result in a missed target downrange. Help increase your consistency/accuracy with this simple upgrade.
- All-metal construction
- For all picatinny rails
- Weight: 10g
- Dimensions: Ø11mm x 57mm overall length
- One picatinny rail level
- All picatinny rail sections
Tools required: 3mm Hex Key
Installation notes: You can install this to any rail segment that you have available, including under the scope as it sticks out to the side with its ~1.25" length.