Great ValueThe rounded aperture and front post protectors don't snag on your gear or clothes, which other types do. These have held their zero after 500 rounds. The two rear apertures are a nice feature too. I prefer these to the Magpul BUIS I have on another rifle.
Inexpensive and good quality!Figured i needed a set of flip up sights for my AR i was building. Picked up a set off of Ebay from China that where plastic and they broke and flew off my AR first time out at the range. Put these on with some Blue Locktight and they function great. Solid metal construction, nice and smooth, no machine marks or burrs and they function great.
Coupled with the cheap price these are a win win!
Awesome budget backupsFinally got these out to the range and I'm impressed.
For a fraction of the cost, you get some accurate back up irons. There are no company markings on them, so they look extremely slick on the rifle,
Took me about 5 minutes to get them dialed in, and was ringing the 4" gong at 100 in no time. I fired 60 rounds, and the zero was still dead on. Additionally, the sights stayed on the rails nice and tight, the hex screws didn't back out at all.
All in all these are well worth the money, and TNA had them out the door and at my doorstep in no time. The only minor issue was the rear sight felt like it had to be tightened a lot more than the front. However, it still sits nice and snug on the gun.
5/5, great budget sights.
Folding Peep Sights
These are down and dirty rapid transition sights for your picatinny or weaver rail. Not much to say for these basic sights that would be useful if your primary optic fails. Our competitors like to split these up into separate products and charge a lot more, but here we are offering them together for great price.
- Peep sight, (one big, one small aperture)
- Folding for a low profile installation when not in use
- Metal construction
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Easy installation with just a hex key
- Weight: Front 46g, Rear 57g
- Front (folded): 53 x 38 x 17mm (L x W x H)
- Front (raised): 27 x 38 x 42mm (L x W x H)
- Rear (folded): 56 x 38 x 17mm (L x W x H)
- Rear (raised): 28 x 38 x 46mm (L x W x H)
- One set (front and rear) of low profile folding backup sights
- All Picatinny and weaver rails
- All firearms
Tools required: Just a hex key