M16 Operator's Manual Reprint
Not sure how to use an AR? Well taking a gander through this little book might help. She's a reprint form the glorious old days when men were men and mosquito bites killed.
- 100-ish glorious stapled pages
- Operating instructionjs
- Trouble shooting
- List of basic issued components
- Written 1985, updated in 1990
- Lots of fun pictures (that can be coloured if you are bored)
- Step by step instructions on how to do a bunch of stuff
- Dimensions: 4.25 × 6"
- (1) Operator's manual reprint
Manufacturer's model number: version TM 9-1005-249-10