- Gets the job doneFair prices, quick delivery, gets the job done. I am very happy with my purchase and with the level of service I received. I am shopping with TNA again.
Charging Handle, Stripped Body (6061-T6 aluminum alloy)
This is our mil-spec charging handle assembly but stripped down to the bare bones if you want to build one from the ground up or if you have damaged yours for some reason.
- Black anodized finish
- 6061-T6 construction
- Stripped body only
- Replace or upgrade your existing charging handle from the ground up
- Weight: 27g
- (1) Stripped charging handle
- All AR-15/M16 uppers
- All AR-15/M16 bolt carriers
- All Changing handle accessories for OEM Mil-Spec handles
Tools required: Pin punches
Installation notes: These aren't hard to build, just take your time. I install the roll pin slightly first. Once engaged in the charging handle body but not interfering with the latch slot, I drop in the spring and latch in. Use the latch to compress the spring, drop a pin punch into the roll pin hole on the other side to secure the latch in position. Now tap the roll pin home.