CNA 6.5 Grendel II DIY Bolt Kit
This is your basic bolt face for 6.5 Grendel II. This means the face depth is deeper than a standard 5.56 bolt face to achieve the head space as required. These are made in M'erica and are MPI inspected. They are scribed with "6.5 Grendel II" for easy identification.
As a bonus you get CNA power ejector and power extractor springs for extra positive extraction and ejection.
- This is the more common Grendel II spec (0.136" deep bolt face) not the .125
- MPI-tested bolt
- CNC engraved with "6.5 Grendel II" for easy ID
- You have to install the gas rings, extractor, ejector etc
- Weight: 42g
- (1) Bolt (marked 6.5 Grendel II)
- (1) Set of all the little parts to put it together
- Any Mil-Spec bolt carrier
- 6.5 Grendel II barrels and cartridges
Tools required: Roll pin punches
Installation notes: The bolt isn't hard to build, youtube can help you if you are stuck
|Product Weight (grams)||42|
|Bolt face||6.5 Grendel Type II (SAAMI .136"), .50 Beowulf|