Good for the priceGood price and quality, mine had a small bur on the threads but an easy fix, will go nicely with my Magpul moe rifle stock.
CNA Buffer Tube for A1/A2 Rifle
This is a spare buffer tube for your vintage A1/A2 build.
Fixed length of 10" with a hole in the end for attaching the stock and or spacer.
If you're using an A2 buttstock you'll also need a Spacer (sold separately)
- 10.0625" Fixed buffer tube
- Machined from billet 6061 T6 Aluminum, anodized for a long service life
- (1) Fixed position buffer tube for A1/ A2 style builds
- Standard-spec AR-15/M16 lower receivers
- Works with plastic, aluminum and other metal lowers
Tools required: 5/8" or adjustable wrench for tightening into the receiver. We recommend applying Aeroshell 33MS assembly grease to the Buffer Tube threads.
Notes: Does not include the buttstock, end plate, spacer, etc.