- Why do you not have one?I purchased the 10.5” model to help finish a build. First off...buy it. If you have a lower to finish look no further. High quality and comes with CH and BCG. Seriously I’ve paid the same for the complete upper as I have for just a bolt carrier group and charging handle. It’s the real deal. Don’t think...just buy.
- 6.5"Great price for complete upper, put 500+ rounds through it this summer and not a single issue yet, want another one when they get them back in stock.
- TNA is best in Customer Service but failed by CNA Upper1. CNA complete upper is affordable; bought the 10.5"
2. Installed the fake reversed can and a Vortex red dot. Looks great
3. Went to the range and shoot 223 rem; first shot didn't ejected, ruining the second round, tried another one and was the same. The extractor is damaged.
4. Use another BCG, it works but you can see that the BCG was having a hard time pulling out the cartridges as it all landed 3 to 4 feet 1 to 2 o'clock of me
5. Checking the spent cases, you will find deep dents near the tip and some scratches/dents on the body
6. Accuracy in 25y played between 1-2" supported
I think i got the lemon one as one of my friend who bought the same ran 99% if not 100% (few rounds failed to eject).
Reported to TNA with pictures and videos for us to help them out assessing the issues with the manufacturer of the CNA Complete Upper in 10.5" and to help me out replace my unit.
Canadian National Arms Complete M-LOK Upper (5.56x45)
The suppliers for CNA have brought some super value, overstock complete uppers to the table that we just had to grab! These are made with American key components (like the BCG, Barrel and upper forging).
That's right ladies and gentlemen, these INCLUDE a head spaced bolt carrier group AND charging handle for about the price you normally see for just a barreled upper.
Drop in ready, just bring your own lower, mags, and ammo.
|You need to get separately:|