Comp-Squared Muzzle Brake
Com-Squared is short for Compensated Completion, meaning,.... well I don't know but it looks freaking good on the test rifle!
A good muzzle brake design that features a standard ¾” nut machined into the back so that you can install this with normal tools. Three large angled ports on the sides, and three nipples on top for muzzle rise. Three nipples people. You know what they say about people with three nipples… leave them the fuck alone.
- Choice of .30 cal (5/8" threads) or .22 cal (1/2" threads)
- Steel construction
- Reduces recoil and muzzle rise
- Shiny black finish
- Includes crush washer
- Weight: 166g
- Dimensions: Ø25mm diameter × 68mm long
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Free crush washer
- Any .30 caliber firearm with 5/8-24 threads
- Any .22 caliber firearm with 1/2-28 threads
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armorers wrench, crush washer, upper or barrel vice, shims or file/sandpaper
- You need to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: