AMAZING earplugs. 10 out of 10I really love them.
I never felt so deaf in my entire life. I was able to feel my entire body while wearing them. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Earplugs are the way to go! 10/10
Earplugs - 3M EARsoft Yellow Neon Blasts
You may have seen these earplugs with cheesy flames on the side. What have flames got to do with protecting your hearing? We're not sure, the folks at 3M musta been smoking something while designing these comfortable earplugs.
Good for keeping a few spares in the range bag for emergencies or for bringing new people out shooting.
- Soft, slow-recovery foam for easy insertion
- Each pair is sealed in a baggie for cleanliness until you decide it's Bang O'clock
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 33 dB
- Technically not reusable, but just like underwear in a pinch you might use them again if nobody's watching
- CSA Class AL
- Sold as pairs
- Weight: one heavy breath in winter
- (2) Earplugs sealed in a little baggie
- Most ear canals
Tools required: Fingers
Installation notes: Hold the thumb and fingers in the spicy-meat-a-ball gesture and squeeze and roll the earplug. Insert into the ear canal. Hold her steady for 30 seconds while she expands to fill the ear canal shape for best sound protection.