The ELF AR-9 Drop-In Match Trigger has been specifically developed for high performance in 9mm and .45 pistol-calibre carbines. Amazingly short take-up, glass-rod crisp break and nearly zero overtravel.
No Trigger Slap
In a typical AR-15 trigger the hammer coming back after ignition can impact the trigger via the disconnector, resulting in a slight jerk to the trigger finger ("trigger slap". The Elftmann AR9 trigger eliminates trigger slap through some clever geometry so that the hammer cannot transmit this force to the trigger. This greatly enhances the feel during live fire.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 or compatible platform
- Aerospace grade sealed bearings
- Perfect for the JR Carbine
- Pull weight can be adjusted quickly without removing the trigger from the lower receiver
- EDM machined (not injection-molded) hardened A2 tool steel hammer and trigger with aluminum casing
- Tested with a variety of firearms including the Sig MPX
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of weight setting
- Adjustable from 2.75 to 4 pounds without removing from the lower receiver
- Full-power hammer spring ensures ignition
- Anti trigger-slap geometry greatly enhances live fire
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Full-width 1/4" disconnector eliminates possibility of wear and double-firing
- High-performance sealed bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Unique features include captured disconnector eliminates double-fires
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Weight of entire unit is just 2oz
- (1) Trigger unit
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Maccabee SLR receivers, although you'll have to use a file or dremel to make the SLR trigger housing's hammer slot a little wider.
Tools required: none
Installation notes: Remove your old basic trigger group and drop this one right in cartridge and all!
Manufacturer's model number: AR9-C (Curved) or AR9-S (Straight)