Very happy with thisReplaced my factory S&W Sport II stock with this. I like it so much I’m getting another for my Troy 102 to replace the fugly battleaxe stock. The rubber buttpad is amazingly grippy, doesn’t slip at all with its boot-like tread and fits both rifles perfectly.
FAB Defense GL-CORE Buttstock (fits Mil-Spec and Commercial Tubes)
FAB's newest buttstock, the integrated cheek weld, ergonomic buttpad and an interchanging tube adapter, provide an unmatched fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes, with a high level of efficiency and comfort. If you've tried Magpul and other brands and you want something a little different, FAB defense delivers.
With most buttstocks the bottom edge snags on your shoulder/clothing, this stock is angled inward at that location so it moves on and off the shoulder much more easily.
- Ergonomically-shaped rubberized butt-pad for quick shouldering and easy maneuvering
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Looks and feels great
- Integrated cheekpiece in an overall compact and sleek design
- No protruding parts tot get caught on gear or webbing
- Inverted positioning lever will not open accidentally
- Two integrated quick-detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Made of durable and light-weight fiberglass-reinforced polymer composite
- 52mm wide x 131 mm tall x 180mm long
- Weight: 270g
- Stock with built-in sling loop
- Standard AR-15/M16 mil-spec and commercial buffer tubes
Tools required: None, simply pull the lever away from the stock while sliding it onto the buffer tube