Fake Can/Suppressor (Reverse-Style) - M4-Style-1/2"-28 and 5/8-24 FREE shoulder-less thread adapter
Special OOPS Promo
These fake cans are threaded for 5/8-24 however they say 9mm.
We are including a free 5/8-24 to 1/2-28 shoulder-less thread adapter to make them work on nearly any platform.
Once installed, you cannot see the shoulderless adapter the product looks like a normal 1/2-28 fake can, just with fu^^y markings.
This is basically a condom for your barrel. If your AR is going to be sexually active then you need this... Safety first. You can get pregnant or an STI with just one shot.
Seriously though, here's the scoop. A reverse-style fake can is basically a shroud that looks like a silencer, your barrel slides in the back and goes all the way to the front where it screws into threads. In this way it makes it look like your barrel is much shorter and has a suppressor. Some people have trouble imagining it so I made a drawing:
You'll need at least 125mm of space from the gas block front to the muzzle thread shoulder.
- Billet aluminum construction
- Matte black anodized finish
- Modeled after a USMC M4 suppressor
- Not designed/intended to affect sound or flash
- Slips over the barrel so it does not increase the length
- Smooth exterior
- Knurled base
- 5.5" overall length × 1.24" diameter
|Threads||Printed Label||Internal Diameter||Weight|
Text printed on the side reads:
- USMC PART No. 11-8680-FSCAR-13
- [ Printed Label as described in chart above ]
- Serial no. 1326-NSN-FC-US
Crush washer not included. You can buy one here.
- (1) Fake can
- (1) 5/8-24 to 1/-28 shoulder-less thread adapter
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
- Any barrel with sufficient space between the muzzle and gas system
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, crush washer, and upper receiver vice block or barrel vice
You can use a dot of loc-tite to secure teh shoulder-less thread adapter if wanted
Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below:
|Product Weight (grams)||177|
|Inner Diameter (")||0.78|
|For muzzle thread||1/2"-36|