Very loud :)I purchased this for my 12.5' build and man is it loud. It defiantly mitigates some of the barrel rise also. For the price you cannot go wrong. Very comparable to the Battle comp 2.0. Fit and finish was impressive too
Flash Hider, Multi-Port Birdcage-Style
This is a cool remix of the birdcage. The manufacturer essentially didn't remove all the material to make a cage and instead created 13 slots. As a bonus we get 5 ports on the front for linear compensation! The solid bottom section reduces dust kick-up when shooting prone.
- 4150 Steel construction
- Black oxide finish
- Reduces flash signature
- Ribbed design with 18 ports total
- Available in both 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 thread sized for 22 and 30 caliber applications
- Dimensions: 2" long
Crush washer not included. You can buy one here.
- (1) Muzzle device
- Any 22 caliber firearm with 1/2x28 muzzle threads (if selected)
- Any 30 caliber firearm with 5/8x24 muzzle threads (if selected)
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, crush washer, and upper receiver vice block or barrel vice
Installation notes: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: