Flash Hider, Multi-Port Birdcage-Style
This is a cool remix of the birdcage. The manufacturer essentially didn't remove all the material to make a cage and instead created 13 slots. As a bonus we get 5 ports on the front for linear compensation! The solid bottom section reduces dust kick-up when shooting prone.
- 4150 Steel construction
- Black oxide finish
- Reduces flash signature
- Ribbed design with 18 ports total
- Available in both 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 thread sized for 22 and 30 caliber applications
- Dimensions: 2" long
Crush washer not included. You can buy one here.
- (1) Muzzle device
- Any 22 caliber firearm with 1/2x28 muzzle threads (if selected)
- Any 30 caliber firearm with 5/8x24 muzzle threads (if selected)
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armourer's wrench, crush washer, and upper receiver vice block or barrel vice
Installation notes: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: