Hexmag 5/30-round AR-15 Polymer Magazine
The next evolution in AR15 magazines is here — the SENTRY Hexmag featuring the iconic Hexture™ design pattern. Enhancements make this the most compatible, user-friendly magazine on the market, while SENTRY's proprietary PolyHex2™ Advanced Composite delivers superior strength and reliable performance for lifetime usability.
The Hexmag’s revised feed lip increases its versatility. Unlike most competing magazines, the Hexmag is 100% SCAR 16 compatible with no modifications needed. (Finally, you can call an end to your SCAR 16 magazine search.)
It has stripper clip guides for easier (and faster) loading. Just load your ammunition into a stripper clip (sold separately), slide it into the guide and with one downward motion, you’re loaded and ready to go.
Series 2 Hexmag magazines are made with the latest technology in materials and manufacturing processes this gives you a more robust and durable AR-15 magazine. Magazine now has a revised feed lip profile, which means greater rifle compatibility. Made with; PWS, Armalite M-15 Competition, Stag, Anderson Manufacturing, Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Daniel Defense, and Mossberg rifles in mind. Easier seating on a closed bolt and greater retaining power is made possible with a revised catch-pocket and lead in ramp. Easier loading, now made with stripper clip grooves.
- Self-lubricating anti-tilt follower
- Heat-treated, stainless-steel spring for extended storage periods
- Toolless design
- Made from PolyHex2™ Advanced Composite
- Compatible with Sentry's HexID system (sold separately)
- Weight: 135g
- (1) Magazine
- Most firearms that accept STANAG magazines. AR-15, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- .223/5.56x45 mm, .300 AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM and .50 Beowulf
Manufacturer's model #:
- Might be based on 30 or 15/30. Outside will be 30 round body
|Capacity (as sold)||5|