No-named DragonThis muzzle device is made directly out of a certain model, guess which. This model is reputed for being one of the best brakes on the market, so why not saving a couple $$ (by a couple, I mean 135$+) and buy this one ? On top of that, you're supporting a nice guy who runs a legit business.
But honestly, I'd rather people not buying these as I want them all for me.
Knight of the round tableI went through a lot to get this brake in the ribbed version
Why pay more?There is no reason to pay more, unless you want a big name brand. This muzzle looks and works great.
Knight of the Round Table Muzzle Brake
A true dragon slayer, this brake beats the beast in terms of price and value.
Great for recoil suppression and aesthetics, this device has pronounced slots for the braking action and a somewhat ribbed look to scare off the weak at heart. Small holes up top help with muzzle rise, flat bottom helps reduce dust kickup.
The ribbed version is not for her pleasure... it's for you. take care of yourself with the ribs (actually exaggerated break holes with a larger diameter than the plain smooth version)
- Choice of .30 cal (5/8" threads) or .22 cal (1/2" threads)
- Steel construction
- Reduces felt recoil
- Slays dragons at every opportunity
- Shiny black finish
- Includes crush washer
- Available in your choice of Smooth or Ribbed For The Most Noble Lady's Pleasure
- Weight: 96g
- Dimensions: Ø22mm diameter (ribbed version adds 1mm to diameter) × 68mm long
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Free crush washer
- Any .30 caliber firearm with 5/8-24 threads
- Any .22 caliber firearm with 1/2-28 threads
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armorers wrench, crush washer, upper or barrel vice, shims or file/sandpaper
- You need to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: