Krinkov-Style Flaming Swine Muzzle Device (Skinny)
The classic 2-piece design Krinkov-style muzzle device has affectionately been copied by several manufacturers. This version is slimmer than our other models at only 31mm (1.22") which allows it to fit inside most free-float handguards.
Provides better flash suppression than a standard A2-style birdcage flash hider, and also virtually eliminates side blast by redirecting all gases and fire in a forward direction. This protects nearby personnel especially when shooting from inside vehicles or in tight spaces. This is great for shooting prone or near a wall where a traditional muzzle brake will kick back gases/debris.
Often used on short-barreled carbines or pistols because its inner funnel tends to increase gas pressure and help cycle the bolt. Also helps redirect the noise and blast away from the shooter which can be an issue when running a shorter barrel.
As a added bonus it kind of looks like a fake can if you're into the sort of thing.
- Reduces flash, side blast
- Steel construction
- Opens for easy cleaning - use a flathead screwdriver or something pointy to lift up the retainer clip and unscrew the insert.
- Black finish is a little scratchy but that's part of the charm
- Weight: 225g
- Dimensions: 91 x Ø31mm (length × diameter)
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Free crush washer
- Any .22-caliber firearm with 1/2-28 threads
- Stainless and blue steel barrels
- Replaces the flaming pig
Tools required: Armourer's wrench or any 3/4" wrench, crush washer, upper receiver vice or barrel vice
Installation note: Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: