Don't waste your moneyI purchased this and attempted to sight in my new Stag 10. The laser is physically mounted slightly off so it points nowhere near where the muzzle is. Don't waste your money on this and just manually bore sight it.
Laser Boresight for .243, .308
This is the simplest type of bore sight for most .308 parent case applications. You simply chamber it like a normal cartridge and a laser will shoot out of the barrel showing exactly where your rifle or shotgun is aiming. This will save time and ammunition as only a few shots will have to be fired for fine-tuning your scope. The body is made from brass. The bottom rim area unscrews to expose the battery compartment.
- .308, 7.62x51, .243 7mm-08 caliber compatible
- Red laser <5mW power, 632nm-650nm wavelength
- Brass body
- Batteries provided
- Sighting range 15 to 100 yards
- Displays a 2" dot at 100 yards
- Operating temperature 14°F-122°F
- Ø11.9 x 45.5mm long
- Four batteries
- Any firearm chambered in 308, 7.62x51, 243 7mm-08
No tools required