Fantastic produt!Lightweight and well machined, easy to install, and all my MLOK accessories fit well. My next build will have the same handguard.
43383Ordering, delivery, product quality, fit and finish, 10/10! Would definitely buy again and recommend to friends.
Installed on a JR Carbine. 5 minutes.
Awesome had gaurdJust got this had gaurd and it's great. Installation was super easy, mounted perfectly with my NEA upper and Canadian national arms barrel. I also installed the m-lock rail covers and the fit perfectly. The finish seems durable and absolutely no tooling marks. The top rail met up perfectly with my NEA uppers rail. Great gaurd and great price!
Lightweight Free-Float M-LOK Handguard
This is a low profile, lightweight MLOK rail for the AR-15/M16 platform. It is a free-float design. You get a Picatinny rail on top and that's about it.
It is a 1-piece design that requires the removal and changeout of the barrel nut with the nut that is included. A 1-1/16 crow's-foot wrench or equivalent will be required to tighten the new barrel nut to a torque of 30-50 foot pounds. We recommend the TNA all-purpose crow's foot.
- Super lightweight
- Picatinny on top, M-LOK compatible slots on the sides and bottom
- Anodized aluminum body, steel barrel nut
Specs (10-inch version)
- Weight: 259g
- Dimensions: 255 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
Specs (12-inch version)
- Weight: 289g
- Dimensions: 306 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
Specs (15-inch version)
- Weight: 338g
- Dimensions: 382 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
- (1) Rail/handguard in the length / colour of your length choice
- (1) Barrel nut
- (1) Set of Mounting screws
- (1) 3mm hex key (not shown)
- (4) Shims to help 'time' the barrel nut (not shown)
- (1) Anti-Rotation pin
You should get:
- Some M-LOK or MLOK rail segments as they are not included with this rail.
- The TNA all-purpose crow's foot.
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- Some MLOK accessories (see note below)
- All weaver and picatinny accessories for the railed portions
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30-50 foot-pounds of torque. These are installed similar to the Noveske rails with a large wrench on the flats in the center of the barrel nut.
|Brand||True North Arms (TNA)|
|For Receiver Pattern||AR-15|