Lightweight Free-Float M-LOK Handguard
This is a low profile, lightweight MLOK rail for the AR-15/M16 platform. It is a free-float design. You get a Picatinny rail on top and that's about it.
It is a 1-piece design that requires the removal and changeout of the barrel nut with the nut that is included. A 1-1/16 crow's-foot wrench or equivalent will be required to tighten the new barrel nut to a torque of 30-50 foot pounds. We recommend the TNA all-purpose crow's foot.
- Super lightweight
- Picatinny on top, M-LOK compatible slots on the sides and bottom
- Anodized aluminum body, steel barrel nut
Specs (10-inch version)
- Weight: 259g
- Dimensions: 255 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
Specs (12-inch version)
- Weight: 289g
- Dimensions: 306 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
Specs (15-inch version)
- Weight: 338g
- Dimensions: 382 x 37 x 50mm (L x W x H)
- (1) Rail/handguard in the length / colour of your length choice
- (1) Barrel nut
- (1) Set of Mounting screws
- (1) 3mm hex key (not shown)
- (4) Shims to help 'time' the barrel nut (not shown)
- (1) Anti-Rotation pin
You should get:
- Some M-LOK or MLOK rail segments as they are not included with this rail.
- The TNA all-purpose crow's foot.
- All AR-15/M16 upper variants that use a standard barrel nut
- Some MLOK accessories (see note below)
- All weaver and picatinny accessories for the railed portions
Installation Notes: Some fitting might be required due to variance between uppers. Also, it is recommended to tighten the barrel nut between 30-50 foot-pounds of torque. These are installed similar to the Noveske rails with a large wrench on the flats in the center of the barrel nut.
|Brand||True North Arms (TNA)|
|For Receiver Pattern||AR-15|