Linear Flash Hider 2.0
This thing is a combo of a flash hider and a linear compensator. It has a solid bottom like an A2 flash hider and holes up front like a linear compensator. The idea behind this is to give you the best of both worlds. Featuring an intricate pattern of tiny slots and holes on the outside she’s sure to impress the most discerning muzzle device critic.
- Blackened steel construction
- Shiny finish
- Includes crush washer and jam nut
- Weight: 85g
- Dimensions: Ø20.5mm diameter × 61mm long
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Crush washer
- Any .22/.223/5.56 caliber firearm with 1/2-28 threads
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armorers wrench, crush washer, upper or barrel vice, shims or file/sandpaper
- You may wish to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: