Magpul MAG595 MagLink Magazine Coupler for PMAG 30 GEN M2 MOE/GEN M3
The MagLink is a coupler for PMAG 30- and 40-round AR/M4 magazines which allows the user to attach two magazines together for more efficient speed reloads, and to keep additional ammunition accessible on the weapon at all times. The MagLink features a two-piece bolt on design and durable, lightweight reinforced polymer construction.
Works great coupled with our ambi bolt-release lever to make operating the gun faster.
- Will not scratch or deform magazines
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Wide-set, two-piece bolt-on design resists flexing
- Integral grooves interface with PMAG ribbing to eliminate slippage
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 79g
- (1) Mag coupler
- 5.56x45 PMAG 30- and 40-round AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE and AR/M4 GEN M3™ magazines
NOT Compatible with:
- First generation PMAGs (with Black follower, circa 2007-2009)
- 10 or 20 round PMAGs
- custom branded PMAGs
- Any other non-AR-15/M4-specific Magpul magazine such as the EMAG, PMAG 30G, or PMAG 30 AUS.
- Larger caliber magazines such as 7.62x39 and 7.62x51 PMAGS
- Metal magazines
Tools required: flat-head screwdriver