Magpul MAG809 M-LOK GI Sling Swivel
The M-LOK GI Sling Swivel is a traditional sling swivel loop for M-LOK compatible systems.
Its base is machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum and utilizes a coated steel loop, which accepts up to 1-1/4” webbing. With it’s compact and low profile design it provides a minimal footprint which allows for more hand guard real estate. Like any other Magpul M-LOK accessory, the M-LOK GI Sling Swivel features recoil/impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for proper M-LOK engagement.
- Mounts to all M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Coated steel loop accepts up to 1-1/4" sling webbing
- Base machined from Mil-Spec annodized aluminum for durability and light weight
- Beveled edges and low profile reduces snagging
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs and cammed T-Nuts for mounting
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Length, Base: 1.3 in..
- Height, Base, From Surface of Hand Guard: 0.4 in.
- (1) ITEM NAME
- MLOK rails and hand guards
- 1-1/4" webbing slings
- MAG809-BLK - Black