Maple Ridge Armoury 'Trident' Flash Hider
A modern take on the three-pronged flash hider concept used in early M16s. This style is known to be quite effective at reducing flash, although not recommended for jungle missions.
A flash hider works by stirring ambient air into the hot gases to cool down hot glowing particles.
- Choice of .30 cal (5/8" threads) or .22 cal (1/2" threads)
- AISI 4140 steel construction
- Low-glare nitride finish has a dark slate gray colour
- Includes crush washer
- Weight: 94g (1/2" version) or 82g (5/8" version)
- Dimensions: Ø22mm diameter × 64mm overall length
- Made in Canada
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Free crush washer
- Any .30 caliber firearm with 5/8-24 threads
- Any .22 caliber firearm with 1/2-28 threads
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armourer's wrench or any 3/4" wrench, crush washer, upper or barrel vice
- You need to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below:
Manufacturer's model number: MRATFH223 or MRATFH30C
|Made in Canada||Yes|