MFT EPGI16 Engage Interchangeable Pistol Grip
The Engage tactical pistol grip with interchangeable front and back straps (EPGI16) provides a combination of fit and function unequalled by the originally supplied M16/AR-15/M4/HK416 pistol grip. Textured finger swells (3) and back straps (3) allow the user to custom fit the grip to their own hand size and comfort. A secure watertight storage compartment with customizable storage sled and a quick access tab diminishes all rattle.
- Designed for M16/M4/AR-15/HK416
- Any combination of interchangeable backstraps and finger swells
- Provides custom fit for any sized hand
- Tab covers the receiver gaps that cause discomfort during sustained usage and can be easily removed if desired
- Secure watertight storage compartment
- Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle
- Made in U.S.A.
- Weight: 3.07oz
- Length: 3.196"
- Width: 1.220"
- Height: 4.847"
- (1) ENGAGE™ AR15/M16 PISTOL GRIP WITH INTERCHANGEABLE STRAPS
- All mil-spec AR15 and M16 lowers
- Grip screws and washers
Tools required: Whatever you need to move your grip screw, likely a slot screwdriver
Not much to say. Be careful not to pinch the safety detent spring as it might pop down when you take your current grip off.
|Brand||Mission First Tactical (MFT)|