MFT One-Point Sling Mount (OPSM)
Quickly and easily mount a single point sling on any AR-15 rifle with this attachment point. It is precision machined from aircraft grade aluminum and is simple to install. The mount adjusts to fit both commercial and Mil-Spec receiver extension tubes, and accepts snap clips, carabiner and conventional slings up to 1.25" wide. The mount is ambidextrous and has been hard coat anodized black.
Takes about three minutes to install but holds very steady.
Note the holes are not big enough to accept Magpul Paraclips.
- Slides easily onto your buffer tube and clamps in place
- Works with slings up to 1.25" wide
- Don't have to take apart your buffer tube
- 17mm thick in the middle, 6mm thick in the strap area
- Weight: 21g
- (1) Clamp-on ambi sling attachment loop
- Commercial or mil-spec buffer tubes
Tools required: 3/32" hex key
Manufacturer's model number: OPSM
If you thought this looks like the Bushmaster Single Point Sling Attachment (#93398), you're right it's the identical product in a different package.
|Brand||Mission First Tactical (MFT)|