NcSTAR AR-15/M4 Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer
This is simply a nice basic upgrade for your birdcage. The finish aint machined, it's rougher like a casting, cheap but she works.
- AR-15/M4 Muzzle Brake with Crush Washer
- Screws onto standard AR-15/M4 ½" X 28 threaded barrels (with .223, 5.56 bore).
- Two chambers with 14 ports that direct the exiting propellant gasses upwards and to both sides to reduce muzzle rise and felt recoil.
- There are no open ports on the bottom, to reduce the dust signature when firing prone
- Length: 2.2"
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- (1) Muzzle device
- (1) Crush washer (not pictured)
- Any .22 caliber firearm with 1/2x28 threads
- Stainless and blued steel barrels
Tools required: Armorers wrench, crush washer, upper or barrel vice, shims or file/sandpaper
- You need to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below:
Model number: VAMAR556