Would I recommend this product?Does a duck's dick drag in the weeds? Of course! I bought a sweet, sweet C8 carry handle surplus upper, but the lack of rail makes mounting optics, well impossible. Until I stumbled across this little gem at the price of next to nothing. Now I can have my wicked awesome, old school feel with the option of a modern optic.
Picatinny Rail for A2 Carry Handle
Simply a picatinny rail that is designed to fit perfectly into your A2 carry handle. Drops in and secures with a thumbscrew, and can be tightened up real good with a flat head screwdriver. She's designed to save space and look sexy allowing you to put a scope, red dot, acog etc up to while maintaining the see through peep sight system.
- 12 slots of goodness
- Blackened Aluminum Construction .
- Nifty slope on the bottom matches the carry handle angle perfectly
- Dimensions: 133 × 22 × 31mm (L × W × H)
- Weight: 63g
- (1) Screw-on picatinny rail
- A2 carry handles with a tiny hole visible when looking top down.
Tools required: thumb and flathead screwdriver
Installation notes: Just drop it in the hole and tighten it in place
Carry handle not included