- Works great!Works great! Set it up with Magpul single point sling and the connection is solid. Great finish and low profile.
Only downside (which will be the same for all like this but the one with the chain dongle) is that a few Magpul stocks won't lock all the way forward because it gets in the way.
They made the chain dongle end plate to get around this. I got this instead because I don't want my AR to rattle.
Receiver End Plate with Quick-Transition Ambi Sling Hook Loop
This is a fantastic deal on an upgraded end plate for sling that connect with a clip or clasp. Lets you instantly switch from left to right side sling operation.
- Steel construction
- Universal fit
- Replaces the basic OEM end plate
- Glossy finish
- Weight: 22g
- Loop is approximately 10 x 19mm inside; 5mm thick material
- One upgraded ambi end plate
- All Standard AR-15/M16 buffer tubes
- All slings with a hook or clasp type connector
Tools required: AR Armorers wrench for the castle nut
Installation notes: You will need to remove the castle nut and buffer tube to install this part. That means removing staking and restaking once done if required.