Refined Spiked Muzzle Device
I don't know what to call this thing. It's not a phantom, it's not a seriously spiked beast.... Ah lets call it the poltergeist device. It's kinda like our spiked device however the spikes are more refined and there is a tiny flat to be timed to the bottom for a bit of help with dust kick-up.
It's a hexagon and the chamber is blocked on two opposite sides and is open on the other four sides
- Blackened steel construction
- Reduce recoil and muzzle rise
- Helps to hide the flash a touch
- For .22 calibres such as .223, 5.56, etc
- Wrench span is 17mm
- Dimensions: Ø22 × 65mm (diameter × length)
- Weight: 80g
- For .30 calibres such as 300 BLK, 7.62x39, .308, etc
- Dimensions: Ø25 × 65mm (diameter × length)
- Weight: 96g
- (1) Muzzle brake
- (1) Crush washer (not shown)
- Threaded barrels of the appropriate size thread and calibre as outlined above
Tools required: strap wrench if you're going by the book, but many folks will use a dowel or another stick through the chamber. Upper Vice Block would help but is not mandatory.
- You need to "time" this muzzle device by installing one or two crush washers that will deform as you tighten it to the desired orientation.
- Remember to orient the crush washer with the tapered side towards the gun, as shown in the diagram below: