TriggerTech AR-15 Trigger - 'Combat' Model (5.5 lb)
The Triggertech 'Combat' AR Primary Trigger is a fixed-weight trigger designed to enhance your precision in 3-Gun or other competitions, harsh environments, high-speed shooting, precision shooting, and target shooting.
The pull weight is fixed at 5.5 lbs and due to there being truly zero creep, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. The pull weight does not affect hammer force so you can count on dependable primer strikes.
Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger. The advanced design provides a true zero-creep break, almost no overtravel, and a sub-0.030" tactical reset. It offers outstanding reliability even in the harshest environments.
The hardened 440C stainless steel components are corrosion resistant and the frictionless release contributes to a long service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, the trigger pull will be remain more consistent than lesser triggers, even after thousands of shots.
Advanced Trigger Technology
- Patented Frictionless Release Technology™, a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger which eliminates friction.
- A widget inside called the TKR ("ticker") lets the sear release instantly without needing to pull the trigger further. This minimizes overtravel and sets up the perfect reset. The reset is only 0.03" or less but it lets you feel it so you know your next shot is ready.
- FLTWR Spring Technology™: The spring is made from a flat wire instead of round wire, allowing more coils to fit in the same space, and therefore provide a forceful, dependable hammer strikes.
- Trigger Action: Short Two Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: No
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000"
- Overtravel: < 0.015"
- Reset: < 0.030"
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid force
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin (0.154")
- Satisfaction Guarantee : 30 days
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Weapon Platform: AR 15
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (annodized)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
Pull weights (approximate):
- 1st Stage Weight: 0.75lbs
- 2nd Stage Weight: 4.75lbs
- Total Pull Weight: 5.5lbs
- (1) Trigger group assembly
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Standard Mil-Spec 0.154" hammer/trigger pins
Tools required: Might need a pin punch to remove your old trigger/hammer pins
Installation notes: There are youtube videos if you need them
AR0-TBS-55-NNC - Fixed trigger weight / Curved Silver
AR0-TBS-55-NNF - Fixed trigger weight / Straight
AR0-TBB-55-NNC - Fixed trigger weight / Curved Black
AR0-TBB-55-NNF - Fixed trigger weight / Black
|Made in Canada||Yes|