Great TriggerMost of my firearms have a trigger pull between 3 and 4 lbs. so this just made sense. Installation was very easy with the provided instructions. There's almost zero creep and the reset is crisp. Huge upgrade to my milspec trigger. I might buy another one for my FX9 when it finally arrives. You won't be sorry buying this trigger.
CRISP BREAKI was very pleased with this drop in trigger, I have a Timney in another rifle and this is as good or better. The reset is nice and the install was a breeze.
Excellent triggerExcellent canadian made trigger. Light and short takeup and an excellent clean break with nice reset. Best I can compare it to is a nice 1911 trigger in your AR.
TriggerTech AR-15 Trigger - 'Competitive' Model (3.5 lb)-Curved-Stainless(Silver)
The Triggertech 'Competitive' AR Primary Trigger is a fixed-weight trigger designed to enhance your precision in 3-Gun or other competitions, harsh environments, high-speed shooting, precision shooting, and target shooting.
Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop-in AR trigger has a short, two-stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger. The advanced design provides a true zero-creep break, almost no overtravel, and a sub-0.030" tactical reset. It offers outstanding reliability even in the harshest environments.
The hardened 440C stainless steel components are corrosion resistant and the frictionless release contributes to a long service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, the trigger pull will be remain more consistent than lesser triggers, even after thousands of shots.
Advanced Trigger Technology
- Patented Frictionless Release Technology™, a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger which eliminates friction.
- A widget inside called the TKR ("ticker") lets the sear release instantly without needing to pull the trigger further. This minimizes overtravel and sets up the perfect reset. The reset is only 0.03" or less but it lets you feel it so you know your next shot is ready.
- FLTWR Spring Technology™: The spring is made from a flat wire instead of round wire, allowing more coils to fit in the same space, and therefore provide a forceful, dependable hammer strikes.
- Short Two-Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- Zero creep
- Overtravel: less than 0.015"
- Reset: less than 0.030"
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid-force
- Full hammer strike force
- 7075 anodized aluminum housing
- 440C stainless steel functional components
- Made in Canada!
- Manufacturer offers 30 days satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty
Pull weights (approximate):
- 1st Stage: 0.75lbs
- 2nd Stage: 2.75lbs
- Total: 3.5lbs
- (1) Trigger group assembly
- AR-15 lower receivers
- Standard Mil-Spec 0.154" hammer/trigger pins
Tools required: Might need a pin punch to remove your old trigger/hammer pins
Installation notes: none
AR0-TBS-33-NNC - Fixed trigger weight / Curved Silver
AR0-TBS-33-NNF - Fixed trigger weight / Straight Silver
AR0-TBB-33-NNC - Fixed trigger weight / Curved Black
AR0-TBB-33-NNF - Fixed trigger weight / Straight Black
|Trigger Lever Type||Curved|